The high-voltage potentiometer POC 400 is based on a ceramic resistance carrier embedded in a well-insulating plastic housing.
As a variable voltage divider, it offers ideal conditions for direct high-voltage regulation.
Our power spectrum
- Controllable high voltage up to 2,5 kV
- Resistance values 5 MΩ, 10 MΩ, 15 MΩ, 20 MΩ
- Tolerance ±10%
- Linearity ±4%
- Max. voltage up to bis 2,5 kV
- Easy contacting and assembly
- Excellent long-term stability
- Extremely good accuracy
- Low inductance
- Low capacitance
- High-quality mateirals
- Resistant to extreme operating conditions
- Good insulation